Entry test preparation material for NTS, PTS, OTS, PPSC, FPSC, SPSC, KPPSC, AJKPSC and other testing services in Pakistan. Don’t buy expensive books for entry test preparation. You just need to spent time with us not money so keep visiting. Read MCQs if you want printable book you can also download from the link below.
1. Kalabagh is famous for mineral of _____.
2. Which one of the following is a metal?
3. Which of the following minerals is found in warcha, Bahadar Kail, Khark, Mirpur and Lasbela?
A. Rock Salt
C. Lime Stone
D. China Clay
4. Which area has the biggest rock salt deposits in Pakistan?
5. Toot oil and natural gas field is located in
B. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. Which mineral is used in the making of high speed machines?
A. Rock Salt
C. China Clay
D. Lunic Stone
7. Chromium obtained from chromite is used in making.
C. Stainless Steel
8. Punjab mineral development corporation was established on _______ under the Punjab Mineral Development Corporation Act, 1975.
A. 3rd April 1975
B. 3rd May 1975
C. 3rd June 1975
D. 3rd July 1975
9. What is the annual estimated silver production of saindak project?
A. 2.75 tonnes
B. 3 tonnes
C. 3.2 tonnes
D. 3.85 tonnes
10. Khur, Meyal, Balkassar and pindori oil fields are present in _____.
C. Punjab and Sindh
D. Sindh and Balochistan
11. What will be the estimated annual gold production of saindak project?
A. 2.5 tonnes
B. 2 tonnes
C. 0.98 Tonnes
D. 1.5 tonnes
12. What is the annual rock salt production in tonnes in Pakistan?
A. 1375 Thousand
B. 1298 Thousand
C. 975 Thousand
D. 610 Thousand
13. The deposits of copper, gold and silver have been discovered at _____.
14. Which mineral is mostly found in northern and western mountains of Pakistan?
C. China Clay
15. In Balochistan Copper deposits are found in ____.
A. Marri Bela
B. District Chagai
16. Copper is used in the production of:
A. Kitchen utilities
B. Children Toys
C. Brick Kilns
D. Electric Wires
17. The iron ore deposits of Dammel-Nissar is of high quality but why it is not excavated?
A. Due to lack of men power
B. Ore deposits is in low quantity
C. Ore lies under hard rocks
D. Not economical due to transportation problem
18. Total iron ore reserves in Pakistan are _______
A. 400 million tonnes
B. 500 million tonnes
C. 550 million tonnes
D. 590 million tonnes
19. Which area has high quality iron ore deposits?
C. Marri Bella
D. Mazari Jang
20. Which area has the biggest deposits of iron ore?
B. Koh-e- Sulaiman
21. When production of Iron ore started in Pakistan?
22. The total natural gas production of Pakistan in Cubic feet is?
23. How much of total natural gas is obtained from Sui?
24. Which is one of the biggest natural gas field in the world?
25. The first gas field discovered in 1952 was at _____.
A. Dhulian Punjab
26. What will be the estimated annual production of copper at saindak project?
A. 16000 tones
B. 17000 tones
C. 18000 tones
D. 19000 tones
27. Sulphur is found in _____.
D. All of them
28. How many oil refineries are working in Pakistan?
29. How much of total production of oil is produced by Dhulian and Balkassar oil fields?
30. how many barrels is the annual production of oil in Pakistan?
A. 20.6 million
B. 30 million
C. 32 million
D. 35.2 million
31. how much of the total energy requirements are fulfilled by the local oil production?
32. how much of total coal produced is used in brick kilns?
33. Approximately how much of the total coal produced is used for producing thermal electricity in Pakistan
A. 2.5 %
B. 2.3 %
C. 3 %
D. 4 %
34. What is the total coal production of Pakistan?
A. 3 million tones
B. 3.49 million tones
C. 4 million tones
D. 4.2 million tones
35. which of the following is metallic mineral?
B. Iron ore
C. Both a and b
D. None of them
36. Which of the following is the power resource mineral?
A. Iron ore
37. which type of mineral sulphur is?
B. Non metallic
C. Power resource
D. Semi metallic
38. Which of the following mineral is used for food and in chemical industries?
A. Fire Clay
C. Rock Salt
39. The Mineral Development Corporation was established in _____
40. Chromite is found in Pakistan in the area of _____.
B. Muslim Bagh
41. Which of the following area is rich in aluminium?
42. Which part of Pakistan receives more rain?
A. South and South Eastern
B. North and north Western
C. West and North Western
D. North and South Eastern
43. How much forests area of country should have?
44. Of the total energy requirement of Pakistan how much is provided by forests?
45. Area covered by forest in Pakistan is _______.
A. 5.7 million ha
B. 3.2 million ha
C. 6 million ha
D. 4.2 million ha
46. What is the annual production in tones of marble in Pakistan?
A. 591800 tonnes
B. 760000 tonnes
C. 672000 tonnes
D. None of above
47. China Clay is found in _____.
C. Western Balochistan
D. Margalla Hills
48. Which of the following mineral is used in cement industry and plaster of paris?
B. China Clay
D. Fire Clay
49. Hyderabad has deposits of _____.
C. Fire Clay
50. What is the annual production of limestone in tones?
51. Limestone deposits are found in ______.
D. All of Them
52. Which of the following areas are important for mineral wealth in Pakistan?
A. North East Balochistan
D. All of them
Download PDF book from the link below: Minerals in Pakistan Book