Some more General Knowledge MCQs from past papers of PPSC in 2019.
1. Dar-es-Salaam is the major City of:
2. Which among the following countries was the first to give women the right to vote?
(C) New Zealand
3. Statistical study of human population is called:
4. Where is Bathsheba Beach situated?
5. The Khudai Khidmatgar Movement was started by:
(A) Abdul Ghani Khan
(B) Solar Aslam Khan
(C) Abdul Ghaffar Khan
(D) Inayatulah Mashriqi
6. The Chairman of Boundary Commission of the Punjab & Bengal, was _________.
(D) None of these
7. What was the capital of Japan before Tokyo?
8. Who is the current Mayor of London?
(A) Zac Goldsmith
(B) Boris Johnson
(C) Sadiq Khan
(D) None of these
9. How are human rights enforced?
(A) Against Public authorities
(B) By interpreting legislation and common law rules so as to be consistent with convention rights
(C) Only against individuals
(D) By striking down inconsistent legislation
10. Civil Disobedience Movement was started by _________
(A) Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
(B) Mahatma Gandhi
(C) Jawahralal Nehru
(D) Agha Khan III
11. The Kabul River joins River Indus near:
12. In field of telecommunication. LTE stands for:
(A) Long Time Energy
(B) Low Term Evolution
(C) Long Term Evolution
(D) Life Time Evolution
13. A mineral associated with vitamin E is
14. Yeasts is used in making bread because it produces
(D) Carbon dioxide
15. Aciduric bacteria survive in which medium? (Question changed because original was wrong)
(D) Both A & B
16. Deficiency of which macro mineral is rare
17. Oxymyoglobin gives a _____ colour to meat?
(A) Bright Red
18. “Higher than Hope” (by Fatima Meer) is a biography of:
(A) Mother Teresa
(B) Nelson Mandela
(C) Yasser Arafat
(D) Liaqut Ali Khan
19. Where were the 2018 Winter Olympics (February 2018) inaugurated:
(A) Adelaide, Australia
(B) Sochi, Russia
(C) Pyongchang, Republic of Korea
(D) Beijing, China
20. The spherical shape of a small drop of rain is due to:
(B) Surface Tension
(C) Atmospheric pressure